Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Results are in!

I promise I used a random number generator, I just don't know how to make it look all official and post the actual results right here. The numbers were 11, 14, and 31. That means the winners are.....

For the Ribbon Scrunchie:

Danielle said...
Cute stuff, I just happen to stumble onto
your blog. I like the ribbon scrunchie. All of them are so festive and very
cute!!
September
21, 2008 8:00 PM


The set of bows:

Dez said...
I love the second set of bows and the scrunchie. They're all so adorable!
September 22, 2008 4:38 AM

The Itty Bitty Clippies:

The Russells said...
I just found you through "Girly Do's" and you have some way cute stuff and ideas! I will definately be back...love the ITTY Bitty Clippies...though they are all darling!!
September 24, 2008 9:46 AM



Thanks everyone for stopping by. Keep coming back and I will do more giveaways. I really I wish I could give one to everyone! I was so happy with all the feedback, and I'm glad you like my bows. Everything I make is made last. The Itty Bitty Clippies are no-slip, and all the edges on all my clips are heat sealed and will never fray! If you would like to purchase any, including the Halloween ones, just drop me an e-mail by clicking on the link to the right. ->

1 comment:

Emma F said...

Congrats to all the winners! This is such a cute blog!