Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hair Cutting 101....take 1

Swoosh Bangs....
...as my niece calls them.
Disclaimer: I am not good in front of a camera...never have been, probably never will be...so, yes, I do know that a full revolution is 360 degrees...not 365 like the number of days in a year. It's just my nerves, and I wasn't about to keep trimming my bangs to get the perfect take!



I used some root lifter and my flat iron to style them. If you like, you could use gel or mousse, even some pomade. Whatever works on your hair. I personally don't like my hair too stiff, so that is all I use. And as you can see, they blend nicely into the rest of the hair...even when I actually DO my hair and wear it down, it blends. Today was not one of those days!

Voila!


10 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

This is just what I needed to see! My hair looks like crap. I'm going to try this. Thanks!!

Natalie said...

How do you know this stuff???!??? Great tips! Thanks

Laura said...

GREAT GREAT trick! So going to use this idea!!! a big thanks

Rachael said...

Pretty Cute!!!

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

Right on!!! Love this stuff! Thank you.

Devri said...

I heart you..

just saying, now come over and do mine.

Audrey said...

that was very cute!! I would really appreciate it if you would take a look at my blog... www.hairbetweenmyfingers.blogspot.com ...and then maybe add me as one of your other hair blogs

Thanks
Audrey

Unknown said...

I just had to try this! I trimmed my bangs yesterday! It looks so cool! Thanks!

andrea said...

This worked great! Thanks so much for the tip!!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog today.
One of our friends told me where she came up with some of her cool hair ideas for her daughters.
Thanks for the inspiration. please visit my blog.
Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com