Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'd Like to Thank....


I am so honored! I haven't been at this very long, but I received an award! Can you believe it? Babes in Hairland was so thoughtful and nominated me for it! I must say, I love her styles. Nothing too far out there- just absolutely adorable.
Here the rules for the award: Nominate at least 3 more blogs (It used to be 10, but come on, lets save some for the others...and notice I said AT LEAST 3...feel free to do more!) of any kind that you love to read. Write a post about the blogs you picked, linking back to me and to them. Once you’ve posted, return here to let me know your post is done and be sure to let them know, too!! So here are my picks for the award - in no particular order:
Craft-A-Lot. This girl has got it going on! Let me tell ya! If there is ANYTHING you want o learn how to do- she's your gal!.....Scrapbook, bead jewelry, make bows, sew, quilt, knit, or crochet, make cards, cook gourmet, hang a light, install wood floors, change a faucet, rig new door knobs, or just be an awesome mom and friend! (Plus, she loves give-aways!)
Hairstyles for Girls. Yeah, I know she just started her blog but, just take a look! Her girls have gorgeous hair (a little envious, here!) And she has fantastic ideas. I can't wait to see what else she comes up with.
A Feathered Nest. She's like a professional blogger- does that count? But she threw together a wedding in A DAY AND A HALF! Sounds like my kinda gal!

No comments: